Are you looking for a solution to your frizzy, curly, unmanageable hair? With our Japanese Hair Straightening, and Brazilian Keratin Treatment you can stop struggling from styling your hair everyday to enjoying beautiful, soft and straight wash and go hair!
Download Video: MP4,
If you are planning to straighten your hair and don't know which straightening process to choose from here are a quick list of facts that you should consider before deciding between the Japanese Hair Straightening and the Brazilian Keratin Treatment.
Japanese Hair Straightening (Thermal Reconditioning)
- Straightens the hair permanently.
- Great on virgin hair, and may be used on fairly healthy color treated hair as well as hair that's been highlighted up to 50%.
- Not recommended on hair that's been relaxed.
- May be used on all types of hair regardless of ethnicity.
- Retouching of new growth will be needed anywhere between 4-6 months after treatment.
Brazilian Keratin Treatment
- Straightens temporarily for an average of 3-4 months.
- Recommended for all types of hair: Restores to health dry, dull, damaged, and chemically treated hair (bleached, color/hi-lighted, permed, relaxed, straightened).
- Color/High-lights should be done a minimum of 2 weeks before receiving the Brazilian Keratin Treatment.
- The hair will gradually and naturally return to your original hair texture as time passes.
- No harsh chemicals are present, but keratin based treatment is used to restore back the health of your hair, leaving it nourished, soft, shiny, and straight.